Sunday 23 December 2018

[ GAN pronunciation] Lagu "YOU ARE THE REASON" Calum Scott

0

There goes my heart beating (der gous mai hart biting
'Cause you are the reason (kouz yu ar de rizen)
I'm losing my sleep (am luzing mai slip)
Please come back now (plis kam bek nau)
There goes my mind racing (der gous mai maind reising)
And you are the reason (en yu ar de rizen)
That I'm still breathing (det am stil briting)
I'm hopeless now (am houples nau)
I'd climb every mountain (ad klaim evri mauntin)
And swim every ocean (en swim evri ousyen)
Just to be with you (jas tu bi wit yu)
And fix what I've broken (en fix wot aiv brouken)
Oh, 'cause I need you to see (oh, kouz ai nid yu tu si)
That you are the reason (det yu ar de rizen)
There goes my hand shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now
If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe
And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason, oh
(I don't wanna fight no more)
(I don't wanna hurt no more)
(I don't wanna cry no more)
(Come back, I need you to hold me closer now) 
You are the reason, oh
(Just a little closer now) 
(Come a little closer now)
(I need you to hold me tonight)
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
Songwriters: Corey James Sanders / Jonathan Michael Maguire / Scott Calum
You Are The Reason lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Spirit Music Group, Shapiro Bernstein & Co. Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment