Sunday 23 December 2018

Letter to God

0

Dear God, allow me to introduce myself first. My name is gilang, I was born 24 years ago and i lived in, well i guess you know where i lived, i mean you're The God. In this letter, i wanna remind you about my existence in this planet called Earth, i wanna tell you the short stories of my life.
Hey, God, why do you have to be so unfair to me? I thought i could do fun like most people do. But look what you give me
I wanna talk about my mother health which getting worse these days. I wanna ask, "why?" But i knew you wouldnt answer my question. As the God you may know better about this illness in my mother, because you're the one whose create that.
I was shocked, when doctor told me that my mother's kidney's function is only 5% and my mother have to heamodialisa twice a week.
You've gotta be kidding me. How could it be that fast? I didn't saw it coming. And heamodialisa twice a week? That would ruin in my mother routine.
I should've known from the start, that it will destroy my mother sooner and later.
I'm so pressed, i was cry a lot, i didn't feel the need to tell my friends about all my feeling.
I tried so hard to get rid all the negative thoughts in my mind. I've must changed my mind set.
God, i wanna tell You that i'm very sorry for my stupidity, and i wanna tell You that i'm very thankful about angle, well i mean, my dad and my special sweatheart girl 'pis', which You sent my dad to save our family, give the best treatment to my mother.
And sweatheart girl 'pis', she must be an angle You sent me, do you, God? I have to check her back. I'm pretty sure she has wings. This angle, - which later i know that her name was PIS- she calm me down, i just feel comfort with her, You know God, she was good listener and she said that i must be okay, she suggestion my self and change my world shining, she make me feel fine and good.
God, I know i must send my gratitude to You more,  but that will on the next letter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment